Code of conduct
A solidary and caring togetherness is our main priority whilst partying! By buying the tickets for the Nation of Gondwana 2020 you acknowledge our code of conduct:
- We clearly say no to sexualised, racist, abhorrent, homophobic and transgressive acts of violence. We say a very clear No to right-wing/extreme right-wing tendencies, actions or ideas, no matter in which form. We say a very clear No to discriminatory and hurtful assaults.
- We attach great importance to a respectful and attentive interaction with each other. Opposing behaviour leads to a direct expulsion from the place!
- In recent months there have been some shocking news about sexualised violence at festivals. Even the Nation of Gondwana is basically not immune to these assaults. In the past we have already done quite a lot for a more non-discriminatory coexistence and this year we will especially focus on our existing structures and security measures and improve them further.
- At this point we would like to draw your attention once again to our awareness team from Safer Space, which is available for you around the clock and has an open ear for ALL matters. There you will find support, help & protection, because even words and looks can hurt.
- In order to prepare a beautiful Nation of Gondwana 2020 for everyone without exception, you too are in demand. If something seems strange to you, for example if you notice that someone is being harassed (also verbally) or hangs around in the showers all the time, please let us know immediately.
- Contact the Awareness-Team, which can be recognized by green shirts, or the security.
Because for us, celebrating together means taking care of each other.