Current information on PCR TESTING
Tomorrow (Wednesday, 21 July) the PCR testing for Nation of Gondwana Kranich will start.
Please note the following points:
- For testing at Centogene, prior registration is required at www.corona.centogene.com.
- To register, please use the coupon code NoG2021Kranich
- Make sure exactly that the name of your registration at Centogene matches the name of your ticket, otherwise the ticket cannot be issued automatically.
- If there is any confusion about the testing process and registration, here is a comprehensive guide.
|TEST CENTER||OPENING HOURS|
|- Berlin Airport||Monday - Sunday||07:00 - 22:30|
|- Berlin E-Werk||Monday, Tuesday, Friday|
|08:30 - 20:00
08:00 - 22:00
09:00 - 18:00
|- Hamburg Airport||Monday - Sunday||06:30 - 20:30|
|- Hamburg Airport Drive Through||Monday - Sunday||06:30 - 19:30|
|- Frankfurt Airport||Monday - Sunday||06:00 - 20:00|
|- Frankfurt Flughafen Drive Through||Wednesday - Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|- Frankfurt MyZeil||Monday - Sunday||10:00 - 20:00|
|- Köln-Bonn Airport||Monday - Sunday||07:00 - 09:00|
|- Testcenter München Flughafen||Monday - Sunday||05:00 - 22:00|
|- Düsseldorf Airport||Monday - Sunday||07:00 - 21:00|
|- Rostock Test Center||Monday - Friday||08:00 - 16:00|
|- Leipzig Testcenter im NOVA Shoppingcenter||Wednesday||10:00 - 18:00|
- For the test centres Berlin, Hamburg and Leipzig it is recommended to book an appointment to avoid long waiting times.
- As a rule, the result should be available 24 hours after the test at the latest. If the result is negative, you will automatically receive your ticket by e-mail. If necessary, also check the spam filter.
If you have already been vaccinated and your vaccination is complete (two weeks after your last vaccination), you can upload your vaccination certificate as follows:
- Please do not send photos of the printed certificate. Simply upload the vaccination certificate to the CovidWarn app and take a screenshot of the certificate there. ATTENTION: Since the last update, screenshots are no longer possible in the CovPass app, so please use the Corona warning app
- If you bought the ticket yourself and it is fully personalised: Login to www.tixforgigs.com -> My orders -> Personalisation -> Access your ticket -> Use upload on the top right and upload the screenshot.
- If someone else bought the ticket for you: After logging in, ask the buyer to go to www.tixforgigs.com -> My orders -> Personalisation and click on the button “Send personalisation mail”. You will then receive a link and can proceed as described above. Alternatively, you can also send your certificate to the ticket buyer so that he/she uploads it for you.